|In light of recent developments around Covid-19, we wanted to keep you informed of the steps we are taking to protect both our community and our team.|
|We are remaining hopeful and positive and we are still carrying out our business as usual, however we appreciate the challenging situation we now find ourselves in. Our team will be available as usual to discuss any concerns you may have around the market but for now please read our current plans.|
We will be offering Market Appraisals (Valuations) on your home via SKYPE and FACETIME from Wednesday the 18th March. If you are now having to work from home, you’re over 70 & taking the Government advice to stay home or even if you are unwell and self isolating – we can still value your home. Simply call us to make an appointment and we will be able to carry out our Valuations via Skype or Facetime – all we ask is that you are not in your pj’s!
PROPERTY TOURS – we can also produce a digital Property Tour for potential buyers to view your property from the comfort of their own home. There are considerations to take into account with this so please give us a call if you would like to discuss this option in more detail.
Please call us on 01923 773 616 to make a Virtual appointment or discuss Virtual tours.
BUSINESS AS USUAL…
We will continue to offer appraisals and viewings, operating a business as usual policy, but will keep a close eye on guidance across the UK and offer the above alternative digital solutions if face-to-face appointments are no longer possible. The (slightly boring but necessary) small print to follow:
While following the Government guidelines we felt there were further assurances we could give you to allow you to feel confident we have your best interests and health at heart. It is still completely possible to sell & let your properties in a sensible way and we will of course update this as new advice is given.
1. None of our staff have visited any of the countries with high rates of Coronavirus in the past 12 months.
2. We have now taken a ‘no handshake’ policy despite it seeming a little rude. Please understand… we feel as awkward about it as you.
3. We are keeping a 2m distance from all we come into contact with – again please don’t be offended!
4. We will carry hand sanitiser & tissues to our viewings for anyone needing to cough or sneeze and we will carry waste bins for these to be disposed of off-site.
5. We have a strict hand washing protocol and we have alcohol hand gel at the entrance to our office for staff and clients to use pre and post appointments.
6. We will be extending all our viewing appointments by 15minutes in order to avoid any cross contact of viewers.
7. We will open doors, turn on light switches, open appliance doors, turn on taps – anything our Viewers want to see we will operate on their behalf.
8. Following all viewings we will wipe clean all door handles, light switches, taps – anything that has been touched – with anti-bacterial cleaner.
9. Please help us by notifying us immediately if you have returned from any of the countries with high rates of Coronavirus so we can implement further action if necessary.
10. Please notify us immediately should you have come into contact with the virus and/or you have become unwell with a fever, cough or difficulty breathing and you have had or are due to have an appointment with one of our team so we can implement further necessary procedures.
Please stay well and call us on 01923 773 616 if we can be of assistance.